Website Lee Canyon
On-Snow Ski & Snowboard School Supervisor
LEE CANYON AMBITION AND MISSION STATEMENT
Our Ambition: To be Vegas’ year-round backyard escape for discovering adventure in the mountains.
Our Mission: Deliver memorable experiences. Enhance people’s lives. Have fun doing it.
The On – Snow SS Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of Ski & Snowboard School programs while ensuring a high level of guest lesson experience and in a cost effective manner.
- Supervises instructors, classes and private lessons and participating guests.
- Can maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
- Understand business principles and the need for meticulous organizational ability.
- Will assist in all base area and mountain activities which may include snow removal, trash removal and any other duties as assigned by Ski School Manager.
- Is willing to work with guests of all ages three years old to adult.
- Is fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken and written).
- Has excellent guest service and communicative skills
- Can work comfortably in a diverse team environment.
- Has a clean and welcoming appearance.
- Can pass pre-employment screening.
- Has reliable transportation to be able to carpool/commute.
- Is able to safely navigate uneven and slippery terrain.
- PSIA-AASI Certification
- Previous experience with management/ instruction/ training/ teaching/ coaching/ mentoring
- At least 1 year previous ski/snowboard instructor experience
- Knowledge of local area/resort
- Caring for and/or working with children ages 3+
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs and carry 50 yards.
- Must be able to work outside in temperatures below 32 degrees and up to (8) hours.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for up to (8) hours.
- Must have Advanced skiing / snowboarding ability.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.