Website Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort
Ski and/or Snowboard Instructor
Main Functions: Ski and snowboard instructors will lead skiers and snowboarders of all ages and abilities to improve their skiing/riding skills, while providing a fun and safe learning environment.
Instructors work in high visibility positions and are expected to be particularly friendly, courteous, and patient.
New and experienced instructors are encouraged to apply. There will be a required Instructor Training Clinic for all new instructors.
Reports To: Ski School Director
- Maintain safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as top priority while skiing/riding and teaching
- Instruct group and private lessons of varying ability levels, as assigned
- Instruct students of any age, sex, and learning ability, as assigned
- Commit to improving skills and teaching techniques through practice and clinics
- Complies with all Anthony Lakes and department policies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skiing and/or snowboarding ability required
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Teaching skills for all levels and ages necessary
- Successful completion of New Instructor Training clinic
- Minimum age requirement is 16
- PSIA-AASI Certifications
- Previous teaching experience recognized but not required
Apply Here: https://anthonylakes.com/employment/
To apply for this job please visit anthonylakes.com.