Website Red River Ski and Snowboard School
Ski and Snowboard School Coach
If you enjoy creating a memorable experience for people in the outdoors, then you are our person. We are hiring all levels of certified, uncertified, and first-year instructors. Don’t know how to ski? No problem! Want to pursue an exciting first step into the snow sports industry? If so, we are your place! Come ready to learn and we will teach you everything you need to know! Once you join our team, your days will be filled by creating exceptional guest experiences, skiing with your friends, learning new skills, and living the mountain dream! As a ski coach, you will become a part of an enthusiastic community of professionals dedicated to inspiring the next generation of skiers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructs group and private lessons, both adult and youth, as assigned.
- Serves as a public relations representative for the Red River Ski & Summer Area, both on and off the job.
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment through exceptional class handling and creativity using our teaching handbook as a guide.
- Upholding the highest levels of guest safety on varied terrain in high altitude, with varying winter weather conditions.
- Clearly and accurately instructing assigned levels of skiing to students, both physically and verbally.
- Willingly perform any task outside the normal job parameters that are assigned which may be required to help the Ski School Departments or Red River Ski & Summer Area meet required goals or standards.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employees should expect to work holidays and weekends.
Education and/or Experience:
- No prior experience necessary, training is provided.
- Certification reimbursement is available for motivated individuals.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.redriverskiarea.com.