Website Eldora Mountain
Snow Sports Director
Job Title: Snow Sports Director
Location: Eldora Mountain- Nederland, CO
Name of SRS School: Eldora Ski and Ride School
Type of Job: Full-time, year round
Compensation and Benefits: Proposed hiring rate of $80,000-90,000/year, depending on experience.
Benefits: This position is Full-Time / Year-Round and includes an outstanding benefit package. This position is eligible to enroll in company medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, HSA, life/disability options; season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e., food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
Job Description: To manage all aspects of Eldora Mountain Resort Snow Sports School. The incumbent will be responsible to run a successful, profitable and forward looking snowsports school operation while maintaining a high quality image, safety and level of professionalism, along with meeting customer’s and staff expectations.
- Recruiting, training, managing and scheduling of all Snow Sports staff including supervisors, instructors, and desk staff.
- Management and oversight of all Snow Sports programs and processes including: group programs, snowboard programs, adult programs, children’s programs, daily guests, clubs and events.
- Administration and budgeting of all Snow Sports expenditures, including wages, capital expenditures and promotions.
- Operating the departments for profitability and monitoring operational cost against gross revenues.
- Ensure that through each employee, we offer lessons and services of the highest quality with an emphasis on safety and fun, and a friendly and helpful image.
- To develop and increase trials and conversions in all aspects of Snow Sports operations and work closely with the Marketing Department, Group Programs and various promotional events.
- Promoting cooperation with all departments within Eldora and maintaining good communications with all Eldora employees.
- Continually improve skiing, communications and technical skills of the staff through training and evaluation programs.
- A minimum of Level II certified member of the PSIA-ASSI in good standing. Level III preferred.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities, along with supervisory experience.
- Professional image and a positive attitude about Eldora Mountain Resort, its programs and policies.
- Receptive and intuitive attitude toward staff members, customers and other management of Eldora Mountain Resort.
- A high caliber of skiing skills and technical knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of scheduling and payroll systems. Experience with ADP TimeSaver and Flaik a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of management and customer service experience.
- Experience using business related information technology and systems
- Is a champion of Play Forever, Powdr’s corporate responsibility commitment to protect the environment and support our community in Eldora’s everyday operations
- The duties and responsibilities that are listed are not all inclusive. Other duties may develop, be assumed or assigned as needed in the ever growing and changing atmosphere of the organization.
How to Apply: www.eldora.com/jobs
Application Deadline: 1/31/22
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com