Big Sky Resort
DEPARTMENT: Mountain Sports
SUPERVISOR: Mountain Sports Managers and Supervisors
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Day Shifts with Varied Days Off
WAGE INFORMATION: DOE
Teach children and adults how to snowboard and enjoy the mountain environment. A love of the sport and the desire to continually improve both personal riding skills and teaching ability is important.
- Must be comfortable setting up an environment conducive to safety, fun and learning.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with students, parents, children, supervisors and co-workers.
- Must be reliable, dependable and timely
- Have a genuine desire to pass on knowledge of the sport and inspire others to enjoy it
- Be able to work outside in extreme and quickly changing winter mountain conditions
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging environment
- Must be able to maintain a great guest service attitude while working with beginner students on green terrain throughout the season
- Certified status preferred, but not mandatory
- A great guest service personality
- Experience in snowboard instruction, daycare, camp counselling, teaching, childcare or equivalent
All full-time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort includes:
- FREE All Access Ski Pass and eligibility for Montana Ski Area Association (ski other Montana hills and Boyne properties for free)
- Discounted skiing for friends and family
- Discounted ski/snowboard lessons/rentals and F&B/retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging discounts for friends and family
- Discounted Lone Mountain Ranch Cross Country Ski Trail Pass
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
- Monthly employee events
To apply for this job please visit careers-boyneresorts.icims.com.