Website Yellowstone Club
Location: Yellowstone Club, MT
Type of Job: Part-time and Full-time ski instructor
Salary and Benefits: To be Discussed
The purpose of a Snowsports Instructor is to teach skiing lessons to members and guests.
- Explain and demonstrate technical ski concepts in a safe, fun, and professional manner using a variety of interactive teaching methods based off of age, learning style, and ability of the student within the guidelines of Yellowstone Club Snowsports School and PSIA/AASI.
- Set lesson plans based on Members and/or guests needs.
- Summarize lesson with Member, guest or parents at the end of the lesson, including reviewing skills worked on and progress made.
- Assist in racecourse set-up and tear-down.
- Assist in cleaning of locker room area.
- Uphold the highest levels of guest safety on varied terrain in high altitude, with varying winter weather conditions.
- Ensure that students are matched to appropriate skier/snowboarding skill level and working with supervisors/managers to make appropriate changes when necessary.
- Assist Members and guests with transportation of equipment.
- Assist Members and guests to load and unload the chairlift.
Experience Required: Minimum 1 year Experience
Education: PSIA-AASI Certification Preferred
Contact Information: https://harri.com/Yellowstone-Club-Snowsports/job/1282519-snowsports-instructor—winter-21-22 or
Application Deadline: October 2021
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.