Take a Lesson
Top 10 Reasons to Take a Professional Ski or Snowboard Lesson
- To stay friends with your friends (friends don’t let friends teach friends).
- To ski and ride with your friends and family.
- To get better faster.
- To graduate from green runs.
- To save your relationship.
- To make winter more fun.
- To be your best, by learning from the best.
- To learn the easy way.
- To project from green to black.
- To ski and ride to your fullest potential.
Taking a professional lesson is the best way for you to learn, or to improve your current skills, so you can join, or keep up with, your family and friends on the slopes this season.
About PSIA-AASI Members
- Did you know that more than 32,000 people across the country belong to the Professional Ski Instructors of America and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors (PSIA-AASI)?
- PSIA-AASI is the world’s largest organization that helps teach its members about the best ways they can teach other people to learn how to ski and snowboard.
- PSIA-AASI’s members undergo rigorous training, take clinics, exams and pursue professional development and/or certification.
- The amount of information PSIA-AASI’s snow pros know about how to teach you, and your friends and family, to ski and snowboard is immense!
- Being a PSIA-AASI member and/or certified helps them provide the best experience to you so you can develop your skills.
Why Go With a Pro?
- If they weren’t trained, would you really want a friend or family member to teach you how to skydive or to do your taxes?
- If your answer is “no”, then why would you want them to teach you to ski or snowboard?
- Be cautious when friends or family members say it's easy to learn.
- They might take you up the chairlift to the top of the mountain for your first run down the mountain.
- You might be told to just simply turn left and then right and then leave you at the top while you’re still wondering how to simply turn left and right.
- You may not like getting down from the top on your own for your first run.
- Remember, the best way to get down the mountain is by going with a pro.