Event: Interski 2019 - PSIA-AASI Delegation
Dates: March 17-22, 2019
Location: Pamporovo, Bulgaria
Hotel Package: $1,054 - $3,604 for 6 days/7 nights. Book through PSIA-AASI.
Travel Accommodations: Book on your own, or through PSIA-AASI’s recommended travel agent.
CEUs: 30 hours to attend 5 full days.
- Registration closes Sept. 24
- 100% refund before Sept. 24
- 50% refund after Sept. 24
- No refunds issued after Dec. 10
The PSIA-AASI National Team will represent you and the U.S. at the world’s largest gathering of ski and snowboard instructors at Interski 2019, in Pamporovo, Bulgaria, March 17-22, 2019. The Team will present and share our perspectives toward the overall theme of the event, “Future.snowsports,” and how we can all work together to increase snowsports participation.
Join the Team and participate in the full event as a member of the PSIA-AASI delegation! You’ll have access to the whole show, from on-snow workshops to indoor lectures and lots of learning alongside top educators of the sliding world. You’ll be a participant in the event just like the rest of the Team. PSIA-AASI Team Alumni members will be available to help guide your Interski experience, making recommendations on how to get the most out of this melting pot of learning. Plus, receive 30 continuing education units (CEUs) for attending the five-day event.
To be recognized as part of the PSIA-AASI delegation, you need to register direct for a hotel package through PSIA-AASI. However, note that PSIA-AASI does not organize the Interski 2019 event. Visit the host country’s official event website for more information.
Hotel Packages and Pricing
PSIA-AASI will use a 1.22 Euro to Dollar exchange rate, subject to change with the daily exchange rate.
Foreign exchange fees and international wire transfer are included.
| Hotel Category
| 3* Hotel
If you would like to book a double room please be prepared to tell PSIA-AASI who you will be rooming with. Both parties should book at about the same time.
Registration for Hotel Package and Interski Credentials Includes:
- 7 nights’ accommodation in standard rooms
- 7 breakfasts and dinners
- Welcome package
- 6-day ski pass for all lift facilities
- Daily scheduled transfers to Pamporovo ski zone
- Access to all congress activities
- Congress registration fee
- Shuttle transfers to hotel/congress/hotel (acc. to hotel)
- Spa center services according to the category of the hotels (indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, fitness)
- BONUS COMPLIMENT FROM PAMPOROVO RESORT ORGANIZERS: A traditional cuisine dinner from the Rhodopes mountain region will be served once during your stay. Live folklore music will entertain you during the dinner!
Hotel Package Options
Below are the hotel choices (subject to availability):
- Orlovetz - 5 star (No vacancy)
- Perelik - 5 star (No vacancy)
- Orphey - 4 star (No vacancy)
- Murgavets - 4 star (Recommended)
- Prespa - 3 star (No vacancy)
- Snezhanka - 3 star
- Dafovska - 3 star (No vacancy)
Want to arrive early or stay late? Add three days when you book. PSIA-AASI will use a 1.22 Euro to Dollar exchange rate, subject to change on the daily exchange rate.
Continuing Education Unit (CEUs)
Receive 30 CEUs when attending the full 5-day event.
Hotel registration does not include your travel or shuttle. Book travel on your own, or contact Roberta Fish, PSIA-AASI’s recommended travel agent at 970.241.1822 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When calling Roberta, please have the following information ready:
- Name as it reads on passport
- Date of birth
- Cell number
- Email address
- Departure city
- Date of departure
- Date of return
- Frequent flyer information
- Seating preference
* Please note the shuttle from Sophia to Promorovo will be an additional $73. This will be charged as soon as we are able to make the shuttle reservations.
Visit these links to learn more about Interski and PSIA-AASI’s role in representing the U.S. standard for snowsports instruction: